The VeriBlock Wallet GUI provides a way to control your wallets through a very simple interface.
- Download --> https://github.com/VeriBlock/nodecore-releases/releases
- Most recent exact links here:
- Discord channel --> https://discord.gg/EGUDmjW
- Submit issues --> https://github.com/VeriBlock/nodecore-releases/issues
- A local NodeCore instance (or access to a remote one)
- Java 13 or later, such as OpenJDK 14 from https://adoptopenjdk.net. You should choose version OpenJDK 14 (Latest) using the HotSpot JVM.
- Send transactions
- View transactions
- My Addresses
- Add nicknames to an address
- Set default address
- Backup and Import wallet
- Manage multiple addresses
- Set a language
- Copy any cell from a grid (Transactions, Addresses)
- Manage the nodecore connection state (cannot connect, syncing, connected...)
How do I import a wallet?
Goto the backup tab, which has both backup and import functions.
Then specify the wallet folder and click the "Import" button. This wraps the same command as available in NodeCore_CommandLine#importwallet
How can I add a new language?
Reach out on Discord/telegram for more details.