HowTo PoP PHL
PHL is currently in the Beta release phase, so please expect some bugs.
Placeholders is the first coin to implement VeriBlock's Proof of Proof technology and allow users to earn PHL while spending VBK to secure the Placeholders blockchain.
Note: Currently in the testnet phase, so all coins are for testing purposes only and have no value, prior to mainnet implementation.
Windows Quick Start
- 1. Download PHL Daemon and APM Package -> https://mirror.veriblock.org/Placeholders-PoP-testnet-ab30caf.zip
- 2. Start PHL Daemon by double clicking run.bat within the Placeholders-develop-<version> folder.
- 3. Wait for Sync
- 4. Generate a new PHL address.
- 5. Copy PHL testnet address into the application.conf file for payout rewards inside the altchain-pop-miner-<version->/bin/ folder..
- 6. Start APM by running altchain-pop-miner.bat
- 7. Use VeriBlock testnet faucet at https://vbk.bitspill.net to fund your PoP miner wallet.
With the default configuration files provided, PoP mining is auto-enabled on all rounds and rewards should appear after 50 confirmations.