HowTo PoP PHL
PHL is currently in the Beta release phase, so please expect some bugs.
Placeholders implemented VeriBlock's Proof-of-Proof technology which allow users to earn PHL while spending VBK to secure the Placeholders blockchain.
Note: Currently in the testnet phase, so all coins are for testing purposes only and have no value, prior to mainnet implementation.
Windows Quick Start
- 1. Download PHL Daemon and APM Package -> https://mirror.veriblock.org/Placeholders-PoP-testnet-ab30caf.zip
- 2. Start PHL Daemon by double clicking run.bat within the Placeholders-develop-<version> folder.
- 3. Wait for Sync.
- 4. Generate a new PHL address.
- 5. Copy PHL testnet address into the application.conf file for payout rewards inside the altchain-pop-miner-<version->/bin/ folder..
- 6. Start APM by running altchain-pop-miner.bat
- 7. Use VeriBlock testnet faucet at https://vbk.bitspill.net to fund your PoP miner wallet.
With the default configuration files provided, PoP mining is auto-enabled on all rounds and rewards should appear after 50 confirmations.