NodeCore 0.4.12 ReleaseNotes
See how to upgrade NodeCore: NodeCore_Operations#Update_NodeCore
Altchain PoP Miner
- APM's API now has more endpoints to interact with. For a full reference, visit Altchain_PoP_Miner#API
- Auto mining with fast block times has been fixed.
- Improved VTB and VBK submission mechanism so that it is more reliable.
- Implemented VTB context gap recovery system.
- Improved clarity of error messages and logs.
We have developed a web user interface for the APM, so that monitoring and interacting with it is more comfortable. It will be hosted on http://localhost:8080 by default.
- Fixed JVM compatibility issues caused by one of the last Java updates.
- PoP endorsements that contain BTC blocks already known by NodeCore will be rejected.
- Improved clarity of some error messages in the CLI.
- Fixed an issue where newly created addresses could be lost* on restart. *(needed to be re-imported manually)
- Fixed an issue where SPV did not discover peers besides those it was configured to connect to.
- Improved SPV's behavior when creating many transactions continuously: these transactions will be rejected less often by full nodes.
VeriBlock PoP Miner
- Upgraded Bitcoinj library version
- Highly decreased Bootstrap Downloader's memory usage.