NodeCore Source Code
Eventually the entire NodeCore Suite will be fully open sourced (i.e. what has been available on https://github.com/VeriBlock/nodecore-releases).
In the meantime, various parts, as well as supporting code examples, are being gradually open sourced.
- GRPC - includes examples how to call the GRPC api, which is essentially anything from the NC_CLI
- PoP_Miner_API - how to call
- NodeCore_HTTP_API - how to call, analogous to GRPC api
- nodecore-grpc --> see GRPC for client examples and pre-compiled outputs for popular languages.
- nodecore-ucp --> mining commands.
- veriblock-core --> common utilities like working with VBK addresses, encoding, transactions, etc...
- nodecore-miners-pow --> reference implementation
Other parts, like the NodeCore service itself, are on the roadmap to be added to this repo and therefore open-sourced.
Also open sourced:
- GPU Miner - https://github.com/VeriBlock/nodecore-pow-cuda-miner
- Samples - https://github.com/VeriBlock/samples
- MakeAddress proof-of-concept - https://github.com/VeriBlock/makeaddress
- Offline Wallet CLI - https://github.com/VeriBlock/offline-wallet-cli
- GUI Wallet - https://github.com/VeriBlock/nodecore-wallet-ui