Difference between revisions of "VAIF"
(Marked this version for translation)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 14:18, 8 January 2020
PAGE IN PROGRESS.. UPDATES TO COME
The VeriBlock Altchain Integration Factory (VAIF) is a set of components to make it easy as possible for altchains to obtain PoP Security by integrating with VeriBlock.
This includes at least 4 parts:
- Github code reference implementation per family with a PR showing the delta,
- Running demo environment to see that reference implementation in action,
- Documentation to show the steps involved,
- Trained developer team to assist with onboarding.
Altchain Integration is like the "mousetrap problem", all parts all must work together for the end product to work. It's binary - all or nothing.
- Altchain PoP Miner --> see: Altchain_PoP_Miner
- Altchain Integration Service --> See: Altchain_Integration_Service