This page assumes familiarity with running NodeCore.
VeriBlock encourages community development.
See NodeCore Source Code for source code.
- Core Utilities + UCP + GRPC
- Rpc Client
- https://github.com/VeriBlock/VeriBlock.Demo.Rpc.Client - written in C#
- General samples
- https://github.com/VeriBlock/samples --> includes PoP API
- GPU Miner
- GRPC - contains link to official GRPC spec, with html documentation
- NodeCore CommandLine - the NC_CLI is a wrapper around GRPC, and can be for a specification
There are 3 separate environments:
- MainNet --> The main and fully functional network where coins have economic value. "Live production"
- TestNet --> A test network. Test a feature here before moving to MainNet.
- AlphaNet --> Useful for local or internal development. See: HowTo_run_AlphaNet
We are using stackoverflow.com for coding questions. There are tags for "veriblock" and "proof-of-proof". If you have a coding question, consider posting on stackoverflow.com and adding the tag. You could send a link to the question on the Discord (See: Social_Links)
One can see all VeriBlock/PoP questions: