HowTo PoP BITC
BitCash is currently in the Beta release phase, so bugs are expected.
BitCash has implemented VeriBlock's Proof-of-Proof technology, which allows users to earn testnet BITC while spending tVBK to secure the BitCash blockchain.
Note: Currently in the testnet phase, so all coins are for testing purposes only and have no value, prior to mainnet implementation.
Windows Quick Start
- Download BitCash Daemon and APM Package -> https://mirror.veriblock.org/BITC-master-8b26e5e.zip
- Start BitCash Daemon by double clicking start-bitcash-qt.bat within the BITC-master-<version> folder.
- Click "No" when the pop up asks if you'd like to update.
- Wait for sync.
- Copy BitCash testnet address into the application.conf file for payout rewards inside the altchain-pop-miner-<version->/bin/ folder.
- Start APM by running altchain-pop-miner.bat.
- Use VeriBlock TestNet faucet at https://vbk.bitspill.net to fund your PoP miner wallet.
With the default configuration files provided, PoP mining is auto-enabled on all rounds and rewards should appear after 50 confirmations.
See BitCash transactions on VeriBlock network: