Translations:HowTo run NodeCore/20/en
- Make sure you have a backup of your wallet! You can copy the mainnet folder which contains your wallet.dat, or use the NodeCore_CommandLine#importwallet command from the NC_CLI.
- Ensure that you unzip your newlyl downloaded NodeCore to a new folder location - do not overwrite your previous version
- In the new version:
- Create a mainnet folder most likely in the "nodecore-0.X.X/bin" directory.
- Copy in your previous wallet.dat and walletconfig.dat files into the "nodecore-0.X.X/bin/mainnet" directory.
- Run your new version of nodecore and start to sync.
- When you run NC_CLI getinfo on the new version of the running nodecore, you should see your previous wallet and balance.